- What level of maturity is needed in cyber preparedness and incident response?
- Taking a fresh look at the sector’s unique vulnerabilities and crisis management challenges
- Moving towards a common situation awareness requirement for the maritime sector
- The increasing importance of cyber resilience in today’s threat landscape
- Constant review and testing of cyber defence capabilities
- The importance of having reliable disaster recovery systems in place
Adrian Venables, Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, Commander in the Royal Naval Reserve and independent cyber security researcher